The Fat Pigeon Wine Company - Terms & Conditions of Sales
The Fat Pigeon Wine Company Limited, is a company registered in Scotland Registration Number 641679. Throughout these terms and conditions, “we” and “us” refers to The Fat Pigeon Wine Company. By committing to any order, whether paid proforma or otherwise, you, the Purchaser, accept theseTerms & Conditions in full and without reservation.
1. We will not sell any alcohol to any person under the age of 18.
2. All our prices are in GB pounds sterling (£).
3. All our prices are based on current rates of excise duties and taxes.
4. All our prices are inclusive of VAT and delivery to a mainland UK or Northern Ireland address, Monday to Friday unless the order is bought in bond or enprimeur.
5. Deliveries outside this area can be arranged upon request—a small extra charge may believed.
6. Our minimum total order quantity is 1 case for the UK (6 bottles) and 2 cases (24 bottles of 75cl equivalent) for Northern Ireland.
7. Orders will only be despatched once payment has been received and confirmed.
8. Orders will normally arrive with you within a week of confirmed receipt of payment. We engage 3rd party carrier services, over who we have no control. When we are notified of any delay, we will do our utmost to notify in the event of any delay.
9. Any breakages must be notified to a) our carriers at the time of delivery and b) us within 24 hours of receipt of the delivery. Failure to do so may invalidate any claim for a refund or replacement of the breakages.
10. All our wines are offered subject to availability—an alternative or a refund will be offered in the event of wines being out of stock.
11. We reserve the right to change price and availability information without prior notice.
12. Should you wish to cancel an order, please notify us not less than 24 hours before delivery is due. You may be charged the full order value, including any delivery costs, for any notification after this time. Orders for wines we sell that are designated as 'UNDER BOND' may only be cancelled within 7 days from the order date. We regret that orders may not be cancelled after this period due to the nature of En Primeur sales.
13. You warrant that the Personal Information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is accurate, current and complete in all respects. You will notify us of any changes in the personal information by e-mail or in writing. We shall treat all your Personal Information as confidential. We shall keep it on a secure server and we shall fully comply with all applicable UK data and consumer protection legislation.
14. We reserve the right not to accept any order for any reason.
15. We reserve the right to cancel any order for full refund until delivery has taken place for any reason.
16. Liability: we accept no liability for any effect caused by the use of our products, howsoever arising.
17. Any disputes or claims must be settled under the laws of Scotland. By making any order, you accept the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Cancellations, Returns & Complaints
You may cancel your order at any time until 24 hours prior to your advised delivery date. You maybe charged the full order value, including any delivery costs, for any notification after this time . Orders for wines we sell that are designated as 'UNDER BOND' may only be cancelled within 7 days from the order date. We regret that orders may not be cancelled after this period due to the nature of En Primeur sales.
You may return any unopened cases for any reason at any time within 14 days after receipt of delivery. Should you decide to return, all charges (except shipping back to us) will be refunded as soon as the goods are received at our offices in a saleable condition. To return your order, please notify us prior to despatch by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receipt of your wine.
Should you find any product that you receive fails to meet your expectations, you may return any un-opened bottles of the same line for a full refund. To do this, please write to us at email@example.com and let us know what has happened. We will coordinate with you to have those bottles returned.
Our time limit for imperfect produce is 28 days from the date of delivery.
In the event of complaint please contact us by email @ firstname.lastname@example.org giving as much detail as you can. Each complaint will be treated as confidential and our aim is to have this attended to and resolved within 48 hours.